Entrepreneur and investor with expertise in cyber security, government services, data management, and voice/data networking. Over the last 20 years, under my leadership raised over $175 million in venture capital and prepared enterprises for public offerings or sale. My notable recent exits include the IPO of iPass in 2003 at a market cap of $1.8B; the sale of Omnitrust to HeisieDenden of Japan in 2006; the sale of Avalon Global Solutions to Widepoint Communications in 2013; and the sale of Spikes Security to AurionPro forming Cyberinc in 2018 and strategic consulting to Nomura Research Institute of Japan from 2006-2020.
- Chairman of Maya Global Solutions (2019 – Present)
- InSpeed Networks, Chairman and CEO (2018-2019)
- President and CEO of Spikes Security/CEO & Director Cyberinc (2015 – 2018)
- Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder of Avalon Global Solutions/ CEO and Officer of Widepoint Solutions Corporation (NYSE:WYY) (2008 – 2014)
- Chairman, MGI1 Security (2006-Present)
- President and CEO of OmniTrust Security Systems/Heisei Denden (2002 – 2006)
- Chairman, President and CEO of iPass Inc. (1999 – 2001)
- Seasoned executive with more than 30 years of leadership experience scaling global enterprise software businesses in the networking, government services, data management and cyber security space
- Raised over $175 million in capital
- Scaled companies for profitability and prepared enterprises for sales or public offerings
- Launched new service initiatives, created strategic alliances, and built sales channels
- Strong networks across high profile commercial and government institutions globally
- Strategic consultant to Nomura Research Institute of Japan
- Active advisor and investor to multiple funds with the goal of identifying revolutionary enterprise software technologies or turnaround opportunities
Active advisor and investor in multiple funds and technology companies with the goal of identifying revolutionary enterprise software technologies and turnaround opportunities.